In order to buy goods through our internet shop we need your personal information. The legal processing of your personal data as well as its security is our priority. Let us inform you about the processing and security of your personal data.
- Who are we?
Your personal details are processed by the e-shop operator. An operator is a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The operator of our e-shop is:
ID: 46 743 651Registered office: Komenského 217/29, 943 01 Štúrovo Company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Nitra, section: Ltd, insert no. 32 070 / N
- How can you contact us?
Your comments, questions and requests are waiting on:
Tel: 0950 224 070
- We process the following personal data:
Your satisfaction is first and foremost for us. In order to provide you with information, to sell and deliver the selected goods and to comply with all legal and contractual obligations associated with it, we process your personal data in the scope of:
- name, surname, address, or address for delivery, phone number, email.
We strive to be your reliable partner. In order to be able to send you offers, information about products and news, or to turn to you with a market survey, we process your personal data in the scope of:
- For what purpose do we process your personal information??
We process your personal data for the purpose of concluding the contract through our e-shop as well as its proper performance, in particular for: providing information, accepting, registering and ordering the item, sending the goods, issuing an accounting document, resolving a possible withdrawal or eventual complaint. The speed of your order is supported by the idoklad.sk application, which we use to quickly, efficiently and accurately display accounting documents - invoices.
We process your data by law, for the purpose of performance of the contract, no specific consent is required.
- Marketing Communication
We process your personal data for customer care, product and service information, and market research by sending newsletters. If you have not purchased at us yet, your personal data will be processed for this purpose only if you give us your consent. If you are already our customer, we process your personal data on a legitimate interest basis.
- What is our legitimate interest?
In some cases, we process your personal information on our legitimate interest. If you are already our customer, i.e. in the past, you've been shopping at least once in our e-shop, we allow you to send a newsletter based on a legitimate interest. This marketing activity is directly related to the provision of services and brings you benefits in the form of facilitating the future purchase of the kind of goods that you have previously shown interest in. In this regard, we only process your email. Of course, you have the option to stop sending newsletters at any time, and you will also be informed directly in the newsletter. Direct marketing is our legitimate interest in terms of GDPR.
- How long do we store your personal information?
- Purchase agreements concluded through our e-shop are kept for the duration of the order, after the necessary time for the exercise of rights, complaint.
- Accounting documents shall be kept by law for a period of 10 years.
- Documents relating to the claim shall be kept for 5 years.
Recovery of claims / Litigation
- Documents relating to litigation shall be kept for 10 years.
- We keep your e-mail address unless the purpose is fulfilled, or when sending a request to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- To whom do we provide your personal information?
When processing your personal information, we also use the services of verified and contractually committed external business partners to help us process and protect your personal information. In order to provide our services, we provide personal information to:
- an external accountant
- a carrier in case of delivery of purchased goods
- Trust Pay, a.s. (when paying via a payment gateway)
- Where do we transfer your personal information?
We generally do not transfer personal data that we process to the above purposes to third countries.
- Where can you turn in case of dissatisfaction?
Your satisfaction is our goal. That is why we are always trying to meet all your requirements. However, if you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the option to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office, especially if you believe that we process your personal data unlawfully.
- In what form do we process your personal information?
We process your personal data in electronic and paper form, and we do not use means of automated individual decision making or profiling. The written form of processing of your personal data is performed only for the purpose of issuing the invoice and keeping the accounts.
- How do we protect your personal data?
As we have seen in the introduction to this document, the security of your personal data is a priority for us. For that reason, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data to protect your personal data, inter alia, from loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. The technical means for the processing of personal data are adequately secured by passwords recognized only by authorized persons. These technical resources are stored in our premises, and they are not carried or hauled. Access is restricted to authorized persons who are properly instructed to comply with our internal regulations and guidelines governing the handling of personal data. The measures taken are subject to periodic inspection and are continuously adapted to the latest state of the art. If there is a violation of the protection of your personal information, we will inform you without undue delay within 72 hours if such violation of the protection of your personal data could lead to a high risk for your rights.
- What are your rights?
- Right of access to data
First of all, you have the right to know if we are processing your personal information. If we process your personal data, you can ask us to access the data. Based on your request, we will issue a confirmation of your processing information about your personal data processing.
- Right of correction
You have the right to ensure that your personal data we process is correct, complete and up to date. If your personal information is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct or add it.
- Right to erasure
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to delete your personal information. You can request deletion of your data at any time. We will delete your personal information if:
- we no longer need your personal information for the purpose you provided us with;
- you withdraw your consent;
- you object to the processing of your personal data;
- process your personal data unlawfully;
- personal information must be erased in order to comply with the statutory duty;
- if you are a child, parent of a child who has agreed to process personal data over the Internet.
However, there may be occasions when you will not be able to erase your personal information (or part of it) in spite of your request for the fulfillment of a statutory duty. We will immediately inform you of this fact.
- Right to limit processing
You may also ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data. If we accept your request, we will only keep your personal information and work with you. We will limit the processing of your data, if:
- let us know that your personal information is incorrect until we can verify its accuracy;
- If we process your personal data unlawfully, but you do not agree to delete it, and instead request that we limit the processing of your personal data only;
- we no longer need your data, but you need them to prove, enforce or defend your rights or claims;
- oppose the processing of your personal data until we have verified that our legitimate interests prevail over your reasons.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal information in electronic form (eg an XML or CSV file) that will allow you to easily transfer your data to another company. Upon your written request, we will transfer your personal information to the selected company directly to us. We will grant your request if you have provided us with your personal details and have given us your consent.
- The right to object
You have the right to object that we process your personal information. If we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may object to processing at any time. We will delete your personal information based on the objection. If we process your personal information in the following cases:
- to carry out a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority,
- due to our legitimate interest,
- creating a customer profile,
you may object to processing if you have personal reasons.
- How can you exercise these rights?
Your requests are waiting on:
Tel: 0950 224 070
- Applying requests
We will deal with all of your requests and we will inform you of the outcome of your request in the same way as your request. When handling your GDPR claim, we may ask you for a trusted verification of your identity. Each of your requests for the exercise of the right of the individual concerned will be individually and competently assessed, and we will always keep you informed within one month of receipt of the request. The process of handling an application related to the exercise of the right of the person concerned under the GDPR is free of charge.
If your application is manifestly unfounded or inappropriate, in particular because it is repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee that takes into account the administrative costs associated with providing the requested information. Upon repeated request to provide copies of processed personal data, we reserve the right to charge for this reason a reasonable fee for administrative costs.
In the event that we would not have your claim to exercise the right of the person concerned in accordance with your GDPR's discretion, you have the option of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.gov.sk)) or applying for a remedy directly to the relevant General Court.
- Final provisions
We reserve the right to change these policies if there is a change in the processing of personal data in our company. You will be notified of each change by email.