- Boggi's s.r.o. with registered office: Komenského 217/29, 943 01 Štúrovo, IČO: 46 743 651, VAT No .: SK2023558185, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert number 32070 / N, takes responsibility for defects which the goods are sold upon its receipt by the buyer, respectively; for defects that occur after the take over during the warranty period.
- For perishable foods, the customer must file a claim no later than the day after the purchase. In case of other foods where the date of minimum durability is stated, the warranty period is valid until this date. For other goods like food, the warranty period is 24 months. The warranty period begins to run from the buyer's receipt of the goods. If the goods claimed are delivered to the purchaser by post or courier service, the warranty period starts from the receipt of the goods from the courier or postman.
- Complaint means liability for defects in goods or services. The goods purchased through the E-shop of the company are entitled to complain at the following address: Moča 170, 946 37 Moča.
- The buyer must also send the original of the accounting document of the purchased goods as well as the reason for the claim. In describing the cause of the claim, the buyer is obligated to define clearly and comprehensibly the claimed facts, the rights he claims against the company and his contact for communication purposes. Financial costs for the return of goods are borne by the buyer. Returned goods are sent by the buyer to the company at their own expense and risk.
- Rights of Liability for Defects shall expire if they have not been applied in the Guarantee Period / Minimum Duration on the day following the receipt of the Goods following the point 2 of this Complaint Procedure. The buyer can only claim defective (defective, damaged) goods and is not entitled to return or exchange goods that are defective. The buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately after receiving the shipment, respectively immediately upon its takeover.
- In the case of a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay and no later than within 30 days from the date of the claim. The company is always entitled to replace the defective goods as impeccable instead of removing the defect. In the event of goods being exchanged, a new warranty period will start to run from the receipt of new goods.
- Instead of removing the defect, the buyer may request the exchange of goods if no disproportionate costs incur for the company in relation to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect. In the case of a defect that can not be removed and which prevents the goods from being properly used as non-defective goods, the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has the right to withdraw from the contract
- In the case of a defect which can not be eliminated but which does not prevent the goods from being properly used as defective goods, the buyer is entitled to an appropriate discount in the context of the exchange of goods.
- If the buyer has the right to exchange goods or the right to withdraw from the contract, it is up to the buyer to use the rights. But once he chooses one of these rights, he can not change this choice unilaterally.
- Complaints are deemed to have been provided if termination of the claim is made by handing over the repaired goods, exchanging the goods, returning the purchase price of the goods, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, delivering a written request to take delivery or delivering a document by which the company rejects the complaint, complaints must be duly substantiated.
- When accepting a claim, the company is required to issue a receipt to the buyer. An acknowledgment of receipt of a claim is understood to mean, in particular, a copy of the complaint record with a record of receipt of the complaint or a message addressed to the buyer containing a written notification of receipt of the complaint. A confirmation of receipt of a claim can be sent to the buyer at an email address, another (postal) address specified by the buyer for communication purposes in the claim description. The Company will determine the way the complaint will be processed immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 business days from the date of the claim, in justified cases within 30 days from the date of the claim. The company is bound by the buyer's decision as to which of the rights it claims under these Complaints Rules. This information is communicated by the buyer company by sending the message to an email address, another (postal) address specified by the buyer for communication purposes in the claim description. After determining how the complaint is handled, the claim will be rectified immediately, and in justified cases the complaint may be recovered later; However, the claim may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. After expiration of the deadline for handling the claim, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods.
- On settlement of the claim the company is required to issue a written confirmation to the buyer within 30 days of the date of the claim. Written confirmation of the provision of the claim means a copy of the complaint record with the record of the claim equipment or a letter addressed to the buyer containing a written complaint about the equipment of the claim. A confirmation of receipt of a claim can be sent to the buyer at an email address, another (postal) address specified by the buyer for communication purposes in the claim description.
- Liability for defects in goods, including quality assurance, in relations between a company and a buyer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Act no. 250/2007 Z.z. on Consumer Protection as amended, shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code.
issued on: 17.09.2018